EMPOWER YOUR KEY PEOPLE WITH A PROFESSIONAL COACHING PROGRAMME
The Leadership Psychology Institute are offering an 8-Day Professional Certificate Programme broken down into 4 x 2-Day Courses.
The programme is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). By the end of a successful completion, participants receive 68 CCEUs (Continuing Coach Education Units).
This coaching programme has a broad, International appeal among Managers and Leaders – anyone responsible for the work of others.
What you can expect to gain
–Coach staff through a major new change initiative or reorganisation
– The ability to build relationships, to influence and support the way people work
– Coach and support people across different departments and cultures
– Build a coaching culture in your team and organisation
– Stimulate people’s thinking and help them develop new perspectives
– Understand and use the most effective coaching techniques
– Develop self-awareness and personal success
Coaching essentials – being professional, developing self-awareness and succeeding as an executive coach
How to coach – practical tools and techniques
The neuroscience behind the art of coaching
Team Coaching & Succeeding with coaching challenges and planning for the future
“Coaching for change has been proved as the most important program I have ever participated. I could mention a lot of reasons such as the interaction, the role-play exercises, the interesting contents and many others…”
HR Manager, Telecom Industry
“…The delivery was professional, the atmosphere was just right and I enjoyed every minute…”
HRD Tobacco Industry
“…highly interactive, allowing the opportunity to practice and get feedback… The programme also provided an excellent opportunity to learn about coaching across different cultures…”
Hannah Robertson – Senior HR Business Partner, EE (Orange), UK